Saturday, April 13, 2013

In which I'm supposed to be cleaning my room


I'm back from my seven-billionth hiatus from blogging.
Because blogging is much better than doing things you should be doing...
I hope.

Lots has happened, but first of all:
I LOVE IT
I REMADE MY MUTHERFLIPPIN blog. Isn't it hawt? I spent the time I should've been showering doing that. You're welcome.


Anyways, I guess you deserve an update of just... everything. And believe me, there's a lot.

Ah, so I broke up with Troublemaker. There just wasn't any butterflies or gushy feelings toward him, so I just felt like I was faking.  I didn't want to stay with someone just to stay with them, you know? But I don't think I hurt him too much, because practically the next day he was going out with some other girl.

And so skiing! The first weekend of races were way saggy, but then the important races the week after: Duuuude. I hit 8/10! That's like... Double what I've ever hit in all my years of skiing. Annnd so I got first place for that race! ...Which also meant that I earned a spot for ski/biathlon in the 2014 Fairbanks Arctic Winter Games. 
Hell to the yes. 

:)
I also got elected president of youth court.

I also got accepted into RAHI! *deep sigh of relief*

I promise you all a post about RAHI sometime in the near future.
Just not now. 

Sorry not sorry.

I really need to clean my room now.

Goodbye.








Bye.











Stop reading, already!




This is awkward. 









Go. Away now.

Bye.












STOP SCROLLING GODDAMMIT

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosamarie,

    Thanks for registering over at Teenage Blogger Central! You have been added to the Personal bloggers section, as you asked to be. Thanks again! Also, love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Want to follow each other?

    xo
    Sanya
    theonelostshipblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog, the design is great.
    I'm following through Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete