Friday, April 26, 2013

holy shnitzel



Love soaking in beautiful sights. 

Yeah, so I went to Homer, AK this past weekend for a Youth Court Conference. 

It was kickin'. 

So many so very odd people that are so comfortable with who they are and how they are, I loved it. 

...And a few very attractive-looking guys. 
I've seem to have developed a defensive shield of flirty-ness and have become this player girl that flirts with everyone. 
I feel like I have to compensate for the things I don't like about myself with the things I know I rock. 

I sit around in self-reflection and realize how much of a cocky prick I've become, while deep down I still see myself as this odd-looking awkward little girl. 

And I don't even know.
I don't even know how I WANT to act! Is Rosa a flirt? Is she awkward? Is she a crazy mofo? I just dunno mayne.
I'll tell you if I ever figure that out

It's kind of getting pretty bad, because I had a couple of the most quirky, sweet guys on the hook in Homer and all I wanted to do was flirt with no regrets, except I kind of forget people still have feelings.  Crazy, I know! Who would have thought? 



No comments:

Post a Comment