Saturday, August 18, 2012

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. -Confucius


So recently I've had a wake up call from what my friend Beatrice said to me. I don't remember her exact  writing, but one piece of word really stuck with me. She said that 1) I need to realize that I shouldn't put myself down so much and 2) I can't chamge how I look, so might as well embrace it and act with confidence.
Take my huge nose for example: I'll just think of it as adding contours to my face. My flat chest? All the better for running, plus I honestly don't care if people think my boobs are small, so what? My big feet? Spreads out the surface area for impact while running. +Higher heels without my feet hurting as much?
Screw other people's opinions, man. Plus, all them guys of my running team are like my bros. Plus they let me steal their heat and sleep on them without any weirdness.(:
It still kind of sucks, but screw it.

It has taken me FOREVER to write this! I have been SO SO SO busy with running, babysitting, work and school, it's not even funny. This week I put in about 29 miles! Pluuus I ran two community races this week.

Bonjour,
Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment