Monday, September 17, 2012

Whoah.

Sooooo. A lot has happened.

First off: my race last week! It went okay, I had side stitch but still won by about 40 seconds. The course was INSAANE.
This past weekend I went with my team to Anchorage to compete with the bigger Anchorage schools, and I came in 2nd place (13 seconds behind the top ranked runner in the region right now.) It was an awesome race, and I managed to not get side stitch and came home with a new PR of 19:54, 4 seconds faster than my state time last year.

But anyways.
Someone asked me to go see a move with him yesterday.

Yeah.

Crazy. The thing is, he is a quite popular senior that I've always been kind of friends with and worked with him this summer, so I was (and am) a little skeptical. I asked him what brought on asking me to a movie all the sudden and he said some sweet (but gushy) thing about me being attractive and whatnot. I am a little afraid this might be some sort of bet or something he has with his friends. My teammate had something similar happen to her.

I'm kind of afraid to be too excited.
I'm also kind of afraid, because I don't really have much experience in the dating arena... I am also afraid of my parents.
And my siblings.

They are embarrassing.

While we were texting, he mentioned in a cute way that he wants to find out if I'm a good kisser or not..
Am I?
I've only kissed one other person in my lifetime, and I barely remember it I was so nervous.

Plus, there's the fact that I am awkward.
Very, very awkward.
But we'll see how things go.

Caio for now, <-- look at me, getting all poetic
Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment