Wednesday, September 26, 2012

whoaah whiplash.

Okay, so I was totally into this guy in my last two posts, right? Well I think I was just really into the idea of dating. And someone liking me.
But nope.

Rosa, what do you mean by whiplash?
Well, dearest reader, he was talking like we would be dating throughout basketball season and on, but no. He then proceeded to say that he wanted to take things slow. So we went to the movie, and the only thing interesting that happened was our legs touched. Fabulous. Before we went to the crappy movie, he came a braved my family for a while, but he was texting this one girl he previously had something with. The. Entire. Time.
For cereal?
And I'm pretty certain he is still into her.
So after I had talked to my parents and gotten the dating talk, etc., fallen for him, and gone on a crappy date, he told me that it was weird for him because I am a lot like my best friend, who he sees as little sister.
asdfghjkl;.

I know I know it sounds like I am quite eloquent with my anger, but I'm actually not that angry.
I was able to stay fatuous and jocular, and I was surprised that it didn't effect me too much. The only bugging thing is my family still asks about him.

Ooh high school. You continue to be just lovely.

Toodles.
Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment