Friday, July 31, 2015

Just a little somethin

I have a spot to smile
And a spot to frown

I have a spot to be happy
And a spot to be down

I have a spot to hug
And a spot to love

I have a spot to talk
And a spot to be above

I have a spot to think
And a spot to have peace

I have a spot to be serious
And a spot to tease

I have a spot to get lost
And a spot to stay still

I have a spot to be unsure
And a spot to have a will

I have a spot to work
And a spot to rest

I have a spot to study
And a spot to take a test

I have a spot to create
And a spot to destroy

I have a spot to feel sadness
And a spot to feel joy

I have a spot to comfort
And spot to be mean

I have a spot to stay hidden
And a spot to be seen

There are spots to exist
That have been created

It's better to love them
Then let them be hated



No comments:

Post a Comment