Sunday, January 29, 2012

A lot of people run a race to see who’s the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts. - Steve Prefontaine

I'm not all average, how about sports?
 I  placed  3rd  for high school 1-2-3A 
  girls  for  cross country running, that's 
   not   too  average,  and  I'm  going  to 
    Canada  to  compete  in  a  snowshoe 
     race,  and  I  won skimeister for cross
      country skiing. That's not too average,
        right? 
         Sports  isn't  everything,  although  it's
          gotten    me    most    of   my   friends,
           matured      me,     and     given     me
            experiences  I  cannot  even  begin  to
             talk  about.  I  have  some  of the best,
              and some of the worst memories from
                it.
                 It's given me goals to work hard for.
                  So maybe looks don't matter too much,
                   high  school  isn't  everything.  I  plan to
                    run in college, and hopefully people will
                     see more in me then.
❤,rosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment