Friday, January 27, 2012

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. -John Keats

I think I've come to terms with being average.
I mean, it's not too  bad,
besides the friendzoning,
being  overlooked,   not
having  too  much  of  a
choice  in  dudes,  being
unsure  of   myself,   not
feeling  too   remarkable
and whatnot.

Who am I kidding?
It kinda sucks in some ways, but
not all.
I mean,
Friendships don't get messed up,
I  am  not  suck  hanging  around
with snooty people all the time, I
can be a bro with my guy friends,
I stay  out of trouble, I don't care
if I join nerdy groups, I don't fear
having a bad hair day because no
one notices.
It's got it's ups and downs, but heck. I cannot really change anything.
And hey, I'm not average at everything. I'm  not  average  at running,
skiing,   snowshoeing,   multi-tasking,   being   someone   to  vent to/
shoulder to lean on & working hard.

farewell.
-rosa.♡

No comments:

Post a Comment