Friday, May 25, 2012

Never take anything for granted. -Benjamin Disraeli


Whale whale whale...
I don't know why I just said that...
Well, I SHOULD be going to sleep right now, but of course I get inspired to write on here.
So some exciting stuff happening! And some.. Not so exciting stuff.
Let start with the good! I get my braces off in four weeks! Finally free of these shackles!
I'm also stoked to start my job at the public library tomorrow, awesome sauce!
My mom's been going through some stuff recently, 'cause her lung were all filled with fluids from when she was sick, which made it hard for her to breathe which brought her blood pressure up, and there's a cyst or something somewhere (I don't remember where) but they're pretty certain it's not cancer or anything to worry about... I'm definitely praying, she'll know tomorrow morning.
But on a brighter note, today was a pretty good day! And productive!
My morning was pretty lazy, but I went to school, got back and started cleaning (my mom had left a list or chores) so I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, washed all the cups that had gross leftover residue (which was a LOT of cups), swept and washed the floors, swept the porches, and wiped down the staircase walls. After I was done cleaning my friend Helga came over and hung out for a bit, and then we went running... I ran with Helga, Sweater, and Texas., and then after we went running we decided to go to my house for some oreo pie that I made... And then my other friend FunSize. who I have known for FOREVER texted me and told me she was in town for a bit so she came too, and it was super random but fun.(: But then after everyone left but the FunSize, and we hung out and talked serious and talked silly and had fun(: Gosh I love that girl's guts. But yeah, yay friends and running. <3
rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment