Sunday, June 17, 2012

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. -Charles Darwin


So, the last month has gone by in a blur. I am SO thankful for such wonderful family and coworkers.
I got hired to work at the public library ANNND to work for this local day camp-type-thing. Which means I end up working from 8:30-5 with a half hour lunch break, which tires me out... A LOT. It makes it realy hard for me to get to hang out with people during the week and to get my runs in. But I really love my jobs, and I sure do love the money!
I GET MY BRACES OFF FRIDAY!!! Holy crap FINALLY, after three freaking years!  Can I just say finally, again?
I reaallyyyy really can't wait to get them off so when I smile my bottom lip won't do this weird thing where it pushes out and looks huge anymore! Yayy.
Anyways, the past couple weekends I've been getting to hang out with my older siblngs and the interns teaching the day camp, and last weekend we went out for a super fun hike to a waterfall! And then this week we drove out to a beautiful lake and roasted hot dogs and made s'mores and tanned, and then on the way back I  went bridge jumping for the first time! It was a little freaky because I have nightmares about falling, but it was SO MUCH fun. Anyways, I gotta go.
-Ro


No comments:

Post a Comment