Tuesday, December 11, 2012

InsideUp&UpsideDown&RightsideSideways&FrontBack&UpDown.


Um, what?
Seriously, can someone tell me what's going on? Because I sure don't know. Lets start somewhere.

SisterBrother- Well, it sucks so freaking much it isn't even funny. I'm starting to realize now that no matter what, things are never going to work. Which makes me sad, because he makes me so happy. But he drinks, which worries me and he smokes sometimes, I guess. Which is yuck. And then there's the fact that he's a major horndog. Like he sleeps around with lots of girls and is all experienced, which I obviously am not. Not that I would sleep with him of course, but yeah.

Okay, new people to add to my dilemmas!
-Meet Mr.Mess. I am pretty sure he likes me. What?
Yeah.  He wanted to take me to the movies this weekend, thankfully my schedule didn't work to go with him. Don't get me wrong, he's cool, but just... I don't want to lead him on because I'm not really interested. I've heard that he is can be clingy and kind of bugging.

-Meet Champ.
We were going to also go watch a movie a couple weekends ago, but my mom didn't want me out because I had "already been out too much this weekend." What the heck? But anyway, I have no freaking clue if hes interested in me. He's cute, and has potential. He's friendly, and hugs me every day in the hallway, but I'm not sure he sees me like that.

-Meet BigMan.
He's in college. Dang, right?
Started texting me at random and calling me pretty. He's origionally from here, and is coming to visit for break. He asked me to *drumroll* go to the movies with him.
What?
Seriously?
You're asking a high school girl? there are ten million pretty girls at the college he's at.  Why me? I have the sinking feeling he needs a rebound or this is a prank or SOMETHING, but it definitely is weird.

So, yeah.
Did I all the sudden become attractive towards guys? Like what's so great about me now that makes the more attracted?
I also kind of don't really know how to handle all this attention? It's weird. I feel like I'm pretending to be a normal teenager.
Wat?

I feel so freaking boy crazy! I'm annoying the crap out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment