Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. -Abraham Lincoln


While I was at my brother's wedding, someone approached me and told me something along the lines of "a smile is the window into someone's soul." He then told me I had a beautiful smile and that I shouldn't be shy to show it off. Wat.
I hadn't realized this until while I was slow dancing with SisterBrother, and he asked me, "Why do you always look away when you smile? Your smile is beautiful." Well shucks. :)
It definitely didn't start that way, I'll tell you that. And obviously you know, dear reader, the terrible woes of my braces. I am so thankful to have beautiful teeth. But I think it's more than that. I am usually a very joyful person. Therefore I express this through my facial expressions. I think I started looking away when I smile quite some time ago, because I was very self-conscious about my teeth. I didn't want anyone to see, well, how unattractive they were. I guess I have to get over this now.

It's starting to weird me out with how much attention I have been getting from guys recently. Just last night I got a message on Facebook saying hello from someone I haven't really talked to since he graduated last year. Weird much? But the weirdest part of all was that after I answer his question of how have I been doing with "Good," he said "You're looking good ;)" And then when I told him I had to go to bed he told me "Goodnight beautiful." 
What?
Annnd, this other guy at school has been texting me and we almost went to a movie together last weekend, and he will tell me about how my hugs make his day and stuff.
Huh.

It's like my the whole male atmosphere has been changing, but I don't really feel like I've changed? 

P.S., I got a new necklace. Easily my new favorite.

Look, pictures!!





No comments:

Post a Comment