Thursday, November 15, 2012

i'm kind of a messy person.

Before...

After!
The sad thing is, is that it doesn't take very long at ALL for it to get this bad. And this picture doesn't even capture the worst spot.

Anyways, so tonight while attempting to gargle my mouthwash apparently I did it wrong because it started to slip down my throat! Ahh the burn-_-. Only me.

21. If you could fly or breathe under water what would you prefer?
Fly?
22. Name a favorite sound, past or present.
Kids/Babies giggling.
23. I'm at my silliest when:
I'm around my close friends.
24. What do you love most about living in this country?
The people?
25. Once I ran away from home. Here's the story...
Well, one time I was super mad at my brother, so I decided to scare him and say I was running away, so I walked out of the house and hid in the grass 100 yards from my house. My mom was SO mad at me..
26. Would you dare to sleep in haunted house overnight?
I guess, as long as I wasn't alone!
27. What is the funniest story your mother tells about you?
Well, one time I got into the flour with my brother and was playing in it like a sandbox, complete with little piles of the stuff on my head.
28. You have to wear a t-shirt with one word on it for the rest of your life. Which word do you choose?
"Stinky"
29.What is the farthest road trip you have taken? To where and how long was it?
Washington to Couer d'Lane, 6 and then 8 hours?
30. I still can't believe I once:
Went to a different country!




No comments:

Post a Comment