Monday, November 5, 2012

brave.

Today I was brave.
My mom doesn't like ripped jeans.
I think they look kind  of cool.
So, I had an experiment  today.
And guess what? She didn't say a word.
I wore them with a classy toned down sweater to balance out the scruffy-ness.
Yep, I pretty much rock.
And of course being the smart Alaskan I was, I wore some leggings underneath to counter the cold weather.

I'm being a lazy-butt and not wanting to think of another story to tell you, so I shall just answer some and cheat and use prompts.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this weekend?
Uhm, I got spending money. I ordered two pairs of shoes

2. What is your favorite color? List three adjectives to explain your choice
Yellow. Happy. Joy. Bright.

3. It's a very hot and muggy day. You desperately want something very cool and refreshing to quench your thirst and revitalize your body. What would you drink -- either make your own or store-bought.
Water FTW

4.  What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?
Everything I had.

5. What do you consider to the most valuable thing you own: when you were a child/now?
Child: My doll, Sandy. Couldn't sleep without her. Now: Probably my computer.

6. What's the kindest act you have ever seen done (either to/by you or another)?
Whenever someone helps an elder.

7. What makes you feel the most secure?
Myself.

8. Who do you admire the most?
Prefontane.
And my parents.

9. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it
Falling! Ugh all the time.

10. When was the last time you did something for the first time?  What was it?
I drove one handed for the first time today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment