Friday, November 9, 2012

And to yourself you sometimes say "I never knew it was gonna be this way why didn't they tell me the day I was born?" -Bob Dylan







 I'm cheating again. 


11. What is your best personal characteristic?
Probably my kindness.
12. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Follow a guy around all day.
13. My biggest pet peeve is...
Being late.
14. Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to movie?
I don't think so.
15. What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done?
I dropped a 100 lb. table on my toe and fractured it when I was about 8.
16. If you wrote a book about yourself...what would it be about?
My stupid adventures and embarrassing stories.
17. What is your best scar? Tell the story of how you got it.
My coolest one I have is on my elbow, I was at a friends house and they had this one bike that always made people crash, but me being the dumb kid I was decided to try and see for myself and I fell and cut my elbow and hands and hip.
18.  You have multiple personalities, describe some of them.
A) Mature, take charge Rosa B) Breaking lots of rules Rosa C) Around my closest friends Rosa D) Around strangers Rosa E) Around acquaintances Rosa F) Around old people Rosa G) In class Rosa
19. What is one thing about you people would be surprised to learn?
That I swear. A lot.
20. What takes you out of your comfort zone?
Crowds of people I don't know, having to wait without anything to do, dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment