Monday, October 14, 2013

before I kick the bucket #2

So, I'm not even going to promise that I'll try and keep up with this anymore. School is crazy, and life is crazy. Sometimes I'll write. :) In short I ran this XC season won Regionals placed 5th at state, and have been talking to college coaches.
I thought it might be cool to update my bucket list I posted a year ago today.
  • Go to college
  • Go to prom
  • Attend a murder mystery dinner
  • Ride in a helicopter 
  • Kiss a guy in the rain
  • Travel to a big city in the East Coast (other than Boston)
  • Go to a different country (other than Canada) 
  • Make a tree house 
  • Skydive (I know I know, extra extra cliche, but I have a HUGE fear of falling so I would be crazy cool to actually do this) 
  • Be in one of those zero-gravity places
  • Do crazy stuff in Wal-Mart
  • Meet a famous runner
  • Run a marathon
  • Coach a sport
  • Go to a beach that's actually warm
  • Get a deep-tissue massage
  • Write my will
  • Go to Iceland
  • Go to Chena Hot Springs, Alaska
  • Have my hair and makeup done by a professional
  • Hang out with a monkey
  • Ride the subway
  • See a Broadway musical live
  • Go to a fancy clothing store... And buy one thing.
  • Skinny dip
  • Go to a ball 
-
  • Go on a road trip
  • Run an ultra
  • Meet someone famous and be casual about it
  • Ride in a private jet

No comments:

Post a Comment