Wednesday, November 6, 2013

i'm lazy

So because I am so lazy and I'm not up to writing full on posts yet, but I need to get back in the habit of writing on here, I'm going to do a photo challenge with a little writing each day. Yes, I know it's 6 days late.
Oh well.

Day 1: Something beginning with a "C"



"Collage." My senior pictures!
This is for my graduation announcements. Boy, I'm ready to be done with high school.











Day 2: Color



My eye color. Hazel? I think?













Day 3: Breakfast




I jokes. I wish this was my breakfast every day, though. Mmm.













Day 4: TV


I don't watch much TV. Pretty much the only show in my life right now is Supernatural.











Day 5: 5 o'clock


I don't have any recent photos, but my 5 o'clock usually consists of this. Schoolwork.

Day 6: A favorite thing.




Running. Definitely.
It's become a way of life. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment