Monday, May 18, 2015

I'm Back (kind of) Part 2

Hello people.

So anyways, at the end of summer I went to a Christian University in Oregon. Crazy to think that was almost a year ago! I came here on a cross country and running scholarship, which is pretty rad. I'm quite blessed to be paid to run. Since then, running has given me so much. I am so thankful. My team has become my best friends and biggest supporters, and through my team I met my boyfriend who I have been dating about half a year. Dang! I feel so different than the freshman in high school that started a blog about her insecurities and boys. You guys, it gets better. I promise. Obviously I don't feel as if I am the most beautiful girl in the world, but I have learned that it is not fair to myself to constantly compare myself and put myself down. I have learned to be confident and to just embrace myself. It is just a more satisfying way to live. I am so grateful for everything that I have, and through my college I have learned a ton about God and my relationship with Him, which is also pretty cool, because God is a pretty cool person. So yeah.
Life is pretty cool, especially after I got through high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment