Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. -Albert Einstein

The inspection... The inspection. It went... Okay. The inspector is kind of a a-hole. 
Well, I did pretty good for my staff section! And afterwards I ran the four miles home from school in about half an hour, which is pretty good!:)
My mood has improved quite a lot, and my skin is FINALLY starting to clear up a bit! *knock on wood*
Plus my hair has been nice! Anyways, I'm pretty tired. I had youth court today which was SO awkward.
So anyways, tomorrow I have staff meeting and a run, Friday I have pledging for ski team, and a workout, Saturday is the Ski-2-Sea, Monday I meet with my new client for youth court and have a workout, Tuesday I need to go take my permit test,  Wednesday I have National Honor Society practice (still haven't memorized that pledge :S) , Thursday I have staff meeting, then I need to pretty up and go to the induction ceremony for NHS. This is going to be a busy week!
Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment