Monday, April 16, 2012

An optimist is a guy that has never had much experience. -Don Marquis

Fake it 'til you make it. 
Pretty much my life story right now. I have to just go through the motions of high school until college, where I know it will get better. I am so glad I have something to motivate myself...
Seriously, I freaking HATE PMS with a passion. I hate being all emotional and stuff. It's buggy.

Anyways, I had just THE BEST day today! *note sarcastic tone* I got to go to the dentist for my braces, but the guy, who was just changing out a freaking POWER CHAIN, 1) took forever 2) didn't have the right tools 3) is really careless and rough, and 4) doesn't do this very often. So a had him GRIPPING at my face try to get the rubber bands on, and digging into my gums, to the point where they had to start dabbing the blood away. 
SERIOUSLY?! Just have your effing assistant do it, she is 10x better! Meanwhile I'm trying not to cry as they stab me with pointy things! So, of course that was a fun time... So, the entire time I was looking forward to a tiny peice of amazing brownie to eat when I got home to get rid of the taste of blood and find that my freaking pig brother ate HALF THE PAN! Meaning, there was none left. At all. So, I crawled into bed and bawled for a while 'cause my gums were still bleeding and my mouth hurt and I was being emotional and feeling crappy, and then had to try to pull it together to go to school. So I slappedd some makeup on and put my hair up so I would at least look average, and had to go through the motions of class, and I got to stress about the inspection for JROTC tomorrow by spending 2 hours in the supply room cleaning. After that, I went over for a National Honor Society meeting and got to stress over memorizing something, adn then got to go to a meeting for JROTC and got to sttress about a presentation I'm supposed to do tomomorrow. Fun! So I take the bus home and am taking my usual shortcut, except everything is melting so I sink in up to my thigh! Which wouldn't have been to bad except I was wearing Chuck's and jeans, so my jeans got wet and my kicks got full of snow and almost got stuck in the snow a couple times. 
God I have this town. 
But yeah. That's it for whining today! 
On the bright side, well... Um. 
I guess one thing to look forward to is going to Fairbanks and the lower 48 in a few weeks. 
Yay. 
I'm so tired of acting happy all the freaking time. 
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment