Friday, April 20, 2012

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. -Oscar Wilde


Well, I got a nice surpise today! During the Iditarod I went to the meet the mushers and for the Nugget Iditarod edition newspaper and went through and got a few signed. And by request of my sister, I sent one to her for her to give to her friend, whose mom was a 4th grade teacher of a class that waws learning about the Iditarod and following it. So I gues siit went over pretty wel with them, because I got an envelope in today from them filled with hand written ADORABLE thank you cards, and a t-shirt from their school with all their signatures on the back. It's cool to know small things that you do make a difference.:)
So other then that, things are still crazy and will be for a while. Oh dear. I just love how my weekends fill themselves up! Although this week it will be fun, because tomorrow I'm going pledging with Helga, going for a run and going with a bunch of people to watch a play out local drama club put together. Saturday is the Ski-2-Sea, and Sunday I am FINALLY going to go watch THE HUNGER GAMES! Hopefully I'll get a bunch of people to go then. Yay for fun weekends!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment