Friday, February 8, 2013

analogies

Analogies, how I love you. So imagine this: you're at a candy store, and you're trying to figure out what you want to buy with your dollar. All you're seeing is cheapo disgusting candy, candy that's good, but hardened, some that you like but just don't feel like it, huge bags you could never afford and candy that's just a couple cents more than you could afford and you cannot seem to find those last few cents. 
Now imagine, if you will, my small town in the AK. 300 kids in my school. You've got the guys who are cheapo and disgusting, you've got the guys you're not really ever going to be into- no matter how you try, good looking guys that have hardened into jerks, guys that are way outta your league, and the ones that are cute and you're interested, but they cannot seem to notice you. 
That's my problem. 
But it's okay, because I don't need to be eating candy anyways. I'm busy with sports, and I don't need the extra weight.
There is SUCH a craving though, am I the only one around here that just wants to cuddle with someone muscular?

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Follow mine!
    http://ramblingsontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope I have fixed this for you. I am going to be your personal stalker and try to come up with something worth saying for your blogs. I've only read two, but they are good. I really hope I'm helping you with that last problem of yours though. I hate to think of you alone and without someones caring arms around you.

    ReplyDelete