Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Troublemaker

So, I suppose I should tell ya'll about some things.
My poor blog. Lonely and untouched... 
I promise I do try and start posts, I just never get around to finishing them. Life is cray cray right now.
Lets talk about my favorite subject for a minute, shall we? 
There once was a guy named Troublemaker (don't worry, he's the complete opposite). He used to live in the lower 48. He then moved to Alaska, to my wonderful hometown. We talked a bit, he talked to other girls, and then last weekend happened. Me, Texas, and Ralayne went to the movie Warm Bodies. Troublemaker and I ended up sitting beside each other, and we made hilarious jokes the entire time. T'was Great fun. Then we started texting and talking. Turns out, we are both interested each other. So this week I have been dog sitting for someone in town, so I've been getting out on walks and and hanging out at the house with him. Alone with an adorable guy? I think yes. :))
I still don't know if we're a thing or not or what, but I definitely don't want to rush into anything.
But I do know I cannot stop thinking about him. Like, a lot. 
c:

In other news, I have been travelling for skiing and did not too shabby in my races!
In other other news, I might get to waitress over spring break! Yeeuh hookups! 

2 comments: