Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You can't win unless you learn how to lose. -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

               It's days like        today that
     make me love skiing!  It was 30 degrees
 again with a little wind, but it wasn't to my front
so... It was magical! (BTW, I have started saying
 magical  instead of  awesome.) I  was  having  a
   not-so-great   morning,  and  it  was  just  the
     thing to get my mood up! I will try to post
        something tomorrow, but I am leaving
         Wednesday   night   until   Monday
             morning, and will not have a
                 computer. I'll for sure
                    have a nice long
                        one then!
                             .

Anyways, back to skiing. As I was saying, it was SO WARM and we did a 5 mile loop, which made me feel SO in shape, and after that we bombed around on hills! Talk about a great practice.


magical magical magical.
rosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment