Sunday, February 19, 2012

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

Interesting, it says people from Russia and the lower 48 have viewed my blog.
I thought pretty much no one except me read my posts?! #foreveralone
Weird. But oh well!

So I think after ski season is over, I really should get a job. I quite want to start saving extra money for college, especially if I want to go out of state. I really, really, REALLY do not want to have loans and stuff. Even though I hope to get scholarships, I don't want to rely too heavily on them. Plus, once I am done with college it would be nice to not have to worry about money and then I can do whatever pleases me and live wherever.
I cannot wait to be done with high school.

Anyways, I am up waaaay too late. I have to go to church in 9 1/2 hours. Oh dear.

The end!
-rosa.ϡ

No comments:

Post a Comment