Friday, October 19, 2012

dog food smell...






















^ I actually took a quality picture of this with my poor,  neglected camera. I love these earrings! I got them as a gift from my sister around four years ago, right after I got my ears pierced.

Anyways, THANK THE LORDYLOORD FOR WEEKENDS! Ugh, SO glad this week is done. For cereal. This week has been pretty forking awful. I FINALLY got out of my funk and dressed in a nice outfit (seen above) and did my eyebrows and makeup and didn't look blah. Yayyy!

So I lifted forty 45 lbs bags of dog food today from a container van (off of the last barge)  to a van van and then to someones shed today... Lets just say I drowned myself in perfume. UGH, dog food smell.-_-.

We have snow! Real snow, that's gonna stay. It makes the town prettier. :]

Wooo weekend.
Make up great.
Hakuna Matata!

Rosa ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment