Sunday, October 14, 2012

ermagerd clothes.


So this past year, I've become, well, addicted to clothes and fashion.

I freaking love it. I love scarves and necklaces and cardigans and leggings. I wish I could wear leggings every day, but noooo, Alaska hates me and gets cold.
Blech.
I am also addicted to cool shirts. I found the coolest t-shirt shop (threadless.com) that you can order stuff online from, and I spend a fortune getting chirstmas presents and shirts for myself from there.
I also love opportunities to shop at malls or go to stores with (sometimes) cheap clothes/accessories like Forever 21, AE, Ross Dress for Less, Claire's, Wet Seal, etc.
I also freaking LOVE shopping online. The super long wait and anticipation of getting new clothes is toxic.

When I was in "the big city," I got to go to Hot Topic for the second time in my life, and found blue hair dye. The idea has gotten attached in my brain, and the desire is SO so great. How cool would it be to get blue highlights?
Ugh. 
I have just gotten addicted to a few fashion blaags. Urgh. I LOVE YOU CLOTHES.

This is by far my favorite outfit [right now] though.

So brace yourselves, outfit pictures will be coming. (:



HOLY CRAPO WHEN DID I BECOME A GIRLY-GIRL?
It's weird how this happened though for reals, because I have three brothers, and I am around guys.. like... all the time. And they refer to me as their "bro."
Say what?


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment