Saturday, October 20, 2012

spooky!

So it all started one summers day when I was asked to paint faces for kids at a farmers market... I had never ever painted faces before, but quickly learned how and have painted faces at several different events. Lots and lots of practice. I also painted several billion paws (for our team mascot) on peoples faces and letters on various body parts. So, as you can tell, I have become kind of good at it. I'm planning on painting my face like this
<<<
for Halloween, because I am too lazy to dress up, but I need to do SOMETHING, because I have to help out with a family fun night and a carnival.

In other Rosa news, I saw Pitch Perfect last night. HOLY COW THAT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE NOW. It was so good, I wish it didn't end. 

Okaywelltheend.

Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment