Monday, October 29, 2012

"FUCK HIM I'M BEAUTIFUL."

I am gazing into your soul...Like a boss.

So today I was walking down the hallway at school with my arm around one of my running bro's shoulders, and being the smooth motherfucker I am smashed my hip into the metal partition thingy in between the double doors, and now I have the most messed up hip. And let me just say, I don't have much between the metal and my bone, so IT HURT. A LOT.

There's my Rosa-is-so-damn-smooth moment for the day. Yup.
But the worst part is that IT ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I'VE WALKED INTO ONE OF THOSE!
One day I was walking and talking (a no-no for Rosa) and I literally walked smack [no pun intended. LOL]  in the middle of one. I fucking bruised my nose. WHO DOES THAT?!
I should be a mother trucking ballerina.
Anyways, I finally got to wear my smoooooshed penny I got at a museum in Oregon. (pictured in the b&w photo) Cool beans.
Why doesn't anyone say that anymore? Cool beans cool beans cool beans cool bean cool beans. Cool beans. 
And then this other picture is from Saturday, when I went to the Junior class carnival. I matched our booth. :)

Oh, yes. The junior class Halloween carnival.
The setup took forever. The carnival took forever. The cleanup took forever. The. End.

So lately it feels like everyone seems to have made presumptions about me. Like seriously, I am not just another one of my siblings. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard "I didn't think you were this cool" or "I didn't know you swore?!" and "dang Rosa, you are actually quite funny." LIKE HELL I'M FUNNY. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I WASN'T!? Raaage. Although it is quite fun to surprise people, but it bothers me that they had judged me so quick.

Anyways.
Cool beans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment