Thursday, October 11, 2012

my new friend

Welcome to the family, little buddy.

Okay. "Hi, my name is Rosa and I am a shopaholic."
Yes. I admit it. I freakin' love clothes and jewelry and scarves and earrings. For reals.
So while I was in the big city for my race, I got to go to the mall. Lets just say I got lost in Forever 21 amid the outragous-ly weird half-shirts and ugly jeans. Don't get me wrong, Forever 21 has some great stuff, but seriously, who wears half the stuff they sell?!
I got to go to Hot Topic for the first time in a wayyy long time, and found that little gem. Ermagerd it so freakin' adorable.

Good gosh I'm such a teenager. Goodness.

I've promised myself that I will not become an annoying ditzy girl though, they drive me INSANE! Like "*giggle* OMG look at me I'm so cute and ooopsie! I'm so clumsy! Look at me with my fake see through glasses, I'm such a nerd! Oopsie my boobie is hanging out! But teehee I won't cover up, I'm like a cute sex kitten." Not seriously, but for reals.
Have you no shame ladies?
Gooooooooooooooooooooodness.
But holy crap! There are other teenagers who blaag. I don't feel as incredibly lame for having one, even though I already am incredibly lame. But that's okay! I don't mind. Kind of...

Peace out homefry

P.S. ugh my freakin' huge arse nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment