Monday, October 15, 2012

ZOMG SPAWNS



Holy crapo my brother gets married in a month and  half. 
Say whaat?
Seems like just yesteryear that they set the date. November seemed so far away... But now, it's almost here!
Holycrap.
This is the first official fam-bam wedding that I've been to, let alone BEEN IN. Did I mention I am a bridesmaid? Have I mentioned my proneness to find ways to trip and fall? I have toppled over while standing still. Who does that?!
Apparently me. So clumsy + awkward + forgetting stuff + HAVE I MENTIONED I'M CLUMSY? + heels + an uber long dress = disaster waiting to happen. Oh good gosh.
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MY BROTHER HAS LITTLE BABY SPAWNS.  I mother trucking love babies. No, not in a creepy way. Why would you think that? Creep. o.O
But seriously, I can't wait to blow all my money on tiny little spawn clothes and toys and shit.

Okay time for math. Have I mentioned I hate math before? Anyways.
Peace.

P.S.,
Dressing up: 'cause I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment