Wednesday, October 31, 2012

lattice, lace and your beautiful face.


so. SO. I made a twitter page for a fruit called a bilimbi. Why? No idea. @realbilimbi, if you must know. I even downloaded a picture of the fruit. FYI, they're green. Just in case you were wondering...
I was looking at Quinceanera stuff today for some reason. Why? No clue. 
Rosa's embarrassing story for the day:
Last winter during ski season we flew to a interior village for races, and as I was exiting the plane, my feet flew out from under me and I fell on my butt. There was a whole group of people from a village there that saw me. Smoooooooooooooth. Who needs first steps in new places when you can have first falls?! Ohdear.
So I have my drivers test Thursday! I am pretty nervous. I mean, I know I can do it and stuff, but I am afraid to hope too much for it just in case I don't pass. You know? Keep my disappointment to a minimum.
So tomorrow I'm going to put a band-aid on my butt and be a "pain in the butt."
BAM. 25 girly push ups and two sets of planks just cause? In addition to an hour and a half of running and climbing and squats and sit ups. BEAST, finally. I lost my drive for a while...
 Yup. That is indeed a unicorn tattoo. It GLOWS IN THE DARK.
yup.
Peace, love and some bilimbis...


No comments:

Post a Comment