Sunday, October 21, 2012

lies, all lies

 
Just wanted to share these pictures I found on the interwebz.

Ladies, don't tell me you know exactly what I mean. Those Tampax commercials are forking lies.

"I just want to hug some puppies and shit"

LIES, ALL LIES. I refer to this as hell week, because bleeding out of your crevices should not be healthy. 

That explains why this week has been so crappy!

Ohhdeaar.

Anyways, I have actually been looking forward to school this week. It is spirit week, and there are some fun things to dress up for. Monday is nerd day, so I've got suspenders and pocket protectors and my glasses, which I need to find. Not sure what the rest are except Friday is 'Formal Friday' So I can get away with wearing a skirt!



Peace out hombre.

No comments:

Post a Comment